Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat

51ErsijOtgL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_Book: Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat

Group Members: Eden, Alexie, Erin, Theo & Eloise

Use this page as a place to write your predictions. It is also a place where you can discuss your book and ask your group members questions that you may have. Enjoy 🙂

Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 5.56.20 pm

15 Comments on Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat

1. Name*
    November 10, 2015 at 5:02 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Emmy and the Incrediabl Shrinking Rat group,
    I predict that in the next chapter or later in the book Emmy will become friends with Joe because I think that they got along pretty well in the last chapter. I also think that Emmy will keep being ignored by all of the other students. I think that there is something suspicious about the rat because he can talk. I also think that the rat might shrink because of the medicine that the teacher has been giving Emmy and she will feed it to the rat. Lastly at the end of the book I think that there might be a mirical and Emmy will become the most popular girl in the school because she becomes a hero of some sort.
    How are you guys all liking the book so far?
    Thanks.
    From Eloise.

2. Name*
    November 10, 2015 at 6:13 pm (2 years ago)

Hi group,
    My prediction is that Emmy will get the rat out of the cage and save everything that is locked up in the shop!
    From Theodora 🙂

3. elojon15
    November 11, 2015 at 4:25 pm (2 years ago)

I’m really enjoying this book so far. I think that in the next chapter or later in the book that Emmy is going to become good friends with Joe, I think this because in the last a chapter Joeand Emmy and him became really good friends. I think that the rat is going to shrink because of some of the medicine that the teacher has been giving her or that she may accidentally make him shrink. I also think that at the end there will be a mirical and Emmy will become a hero and she will become the most popular girl in school.
    How are you liking the book so far?
    Thanks.
    From Eloise.

4. edegra15
    November 11, 2015 at 8:51 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Girls,
    I read the first section of the book and I really enjoyed it. I found the book really interesting. This is my prediction.
    I predict for the next chapter someone will catch Emmy talking to the rat. I also think that Emmy might find out about Mr. Bee a bit more because he is a bit of a stranger in this book. The last thing is that I think Emmy might get the shoes for her Aunty.
    From Eden.

5. thedun15
    November 12, 2015 at 8:52 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Rat group! Here is my prediction,
    I predicted that the rat gye will stalk Emmy to try and find where she hid that rat. I think he will end up finding out where Emmy has been hiding him and then Emmy will have to rescue the rat a long side with the other rat that looks the same as the rat Emmy has.
    From Theodora

6. elojon15
    November 17, 2015 at 5:10 pm (2 years ago)

Hey girls how did you all like the last chapter I really enjoyed it here is my prediction.
    I predict that in the next chapter Joe and the rat will get court by Miss !barmey for wondering and spying on her in the kitchen. I also think that there is something suspicious about Miss Barmey because I think that she put the rat into that food that she made for Emmys parents but I don’t know why she tried to do that. I also think that Emmys parents will go away again. My last thing that I predict is that the soccer team and Koes farther will start to get more concern about Joe and will keep looking for him.
    From Elosie.

7. Alexie
    November 17, 2015 at 7:06 pm (2 years ago)

Hi girls,
    I predict that in the next chapter there is going to be a break up between the rat and Ammy, and there is going to be a big argument with Kos and Emmy after what joe did to he. how are you girls liking the book so far? I’m loving it.

8. erinakg15
    November 18, 2015 at 8:00 pm (2 years ago)

Hi everyone,
    I think in the next chapter I think professor vole steals the rat from Emmy.
    From erin

9. edegra15
    November 18, 2015 at 8:31 pm (2 years ago)

Hi girls,
    I am really enjoying the book so far. I have found it really interesting and can’t wait to read more. This is my prediction.
    I predict that in the next part of the book Professor Vole might find a unshrinking potion and give it to Joe. I also think that Joes father might be really worried abou Joe and come to Emmys house and see if he is there. The last thing is that Emmy, Joe and the rat might go and save Sissy the rats sister. Hopefully they save her!
    From Eden

10. elojon15
    November 22, 2015 at 5:32 pm (2 years ago)

Hi girls,
    In the next chapter I prdict that Emmy Joe and the rat will see joes parents and will hide I also think that later in the book Emmy will find a way to unshrink the rat or Miss Barmey will so it.
    Thanks from Eloise.

11. edegra15
    November 26, 2015 at 8:27 am (2 years ago)

Hi Emmy And The Incredible Shrinking Rat Group,
    In the next chapter I predict that rats ankle will get better and he would be able to play soccer again. I also predict that there might be something suspicious about the mouse and what the mouse is going to do.
    From Eden.

12. elojon15
    November 29, 2015 at 1:00 pm (2 years ago)

Hi girls,
    In the next chapter I think that more and more people will
    start to shrink because in the chapter that we just read
    Cheswick shrank and the Rat and Joe have already shrunk.
    At the end of the book I think that everyone will come back to
    their normal size and there will be no more problems or people shrinking.
    At the end of the book I think that there will be a mirical and that Emmy will
    find a way to unshrink everyone and she will be a hero and she will be the most popular girl in the school and everyone wil talk Ro her.
    Thanks From Eloise.

13. Alexie
    December 1, 2015 at 5:09 pm (2 years ago)

Dear the increddible stinking rat group,

Hi guys my prediction for the next chapter is that the rat will end up dying and joe will also up in danger. I predict that Emmys nanny will die because she has a special edition that makes you die. I predict that Emmy will be in great danger because her nanny dies, also that she would be home alone because there is know one in her family that can help.

14. edegra15
    December 1, 2015 at 6:11 pm (2 years ago)

Hi girls,
    I predict that in the next chapter they will all grow back to there normal sizes. I also predict that Emmy will start to be recognised at school and people will start playing with her. I also predict that Joe might quit soccer because he is getting a bit annoyed of it.
    I am loving the book so far and I can’t wait until I can read the rest of the book and see want the ending is.
    From Eden

15. Name*
    December 1, 2015 at 7:23 pm (2 years ago)

ᕼI,
    ᕼEᖇE Iᔕ ᗰY ᑭᖇEᗪIᑕTIOᑎ.
    I ᑭᖇEᗪIᑕT TᕼᗩT Iᑎ TᕼE ᑎE᙭T ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᗩT ᑕᕼᗩᗪᗯIᑕK ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE TᑌᖇᑎEᗪ ᗷᗩᑕK TO TᕼE ᖇIGᕼT ᔕIᘔE ᗷEᑕᗩᑌᔕE TᕼIᑎK TᕼE ᖇᗩTᔕ ᗷIT ᕼᗩᔕ ᗩ TIᗰE ᒪIᗰIT ᑌᑎTIᒪ IT ᗯᕼEᖇE’ᔕ Oᖴᖴ!
    ᖴᖇOᗰ TᕼEᗩ