The Hunt for Ned Kelly

the-hunt-for-ned-kelly Book: The Hunt for Ned Kelly

Group Members: Ella, Nick, Jason, Jack, Louise, Aleecia

Use this page as a place to write your predictions. It is also a place where you can discuss your book and ask your group members questions that you may have. Enjoy 🙂

Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 5.53.37 pm

28 Comments on The Hunt for Ned Kelly

1. louvan15
    November 9, 2015 at 12:41 pm (2 years ago)

To Ned Kelly group,
    I predict that Jamie and Ellen will keep on going with their journey. Along the way, they meet this mysterious person in a disguise. But they don’t know that that person is Ned Kelly. Ned Kelly then secretly follows them on the way.
    From Louise.

2. nicsto15
    November 9, 2015 at 5:46 pm (2 years ago)

Dear group
    I predict that they will arrive in Wangaratta and that they will go to the Rochesters which do not excitet because Mr. Tomson and Mr. Cook go there often and they did not know about them.
    From Nick

3. alecol15
    November 10, 2015 at 7:53 am (2 years ago)

Hi Group,
    That was a really interesting chapter! I think I am really going to enjoy this book. For the next chapter I predict that they will either arrive at the Rochesters household or they will get lost. I predict they will meet Ned Kelly and his gang. I also think they might try to hunt for the Kelly Gang so they can get the reward.
    From Aleecia

4. jacbar15
    November 10, 2015 at 6:01 pm (2 years ago)

Dear HFNK group,
    I predict that Ellen and the boy we in counter the Kelly gang. They mit see or get captured by the Kellies and then befriend them. Then try to rescue them when they get captured. That last part I am not to sure with.
    From Jack 🙂

5. jaspic15
    November 10, 2015 at 9:29 pm (2 years ago)

Session 1,
    I predict that the two men ‘Tompson and Cook’ are part of the Kelly gang and Jamie and Ellen will meet up with them again.

6. Name*
    November 12, 2015 at 8:25 am (2 years ago)

Dear Ned Kelly group, how did you go?
    This is my prediction:
    I think the family will still be there and maybe those two men will come back and they might know who or where the Ned Kelly gang will be.
    Thank you! From Ella

7. alecol15
    November 15, 2015 at 9:51 am (2 years ago)

Hi Ned Kelly group!
    I really want to know what happens next! I predict that Ellen and Jamie will get to see the Kelly gang in person, and that Mr Turner will get to interview them like he said he would. I predict the Kelly Gang will come to Beechworth and maybe get caught?!
    From Aleecia

8. jaspic15
    November 15, 2015 at 12:32 pm (2 years ago)

Session 2,
    I predict that Jamie and Ellen will go out looking for the Kellys to take photos of them and sell them for money.

9. Nick
    November 15, 2015 at 10:00 pm (2 years ago)

Dear group
    I predict that Ellen will open a photograph studio and they will photograph strange people

10. louvan15
    November 16, 2015 at 7:32 am (2 years ago)

To Ned Kelly group,
    This book is very interesting so far. I predict that Jamie will meet up with Mr Turner again and they will plan to find Ned Kelly and his gang together. Also, maybe Ellen comes too. But she might be a bit busy because of her being a photographer.
    From Louise.

11. alecol15
    November 17, 2015 at 5:36 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Ned Kelly group!
    I really like this book!
    I predict that Ellen and Jamie will take photos of the Kelly gang without the gang actually knowing and Mr Turner will help them. Maybe the Kelly Gang will try to hurt them or maybe help them?
    From Aleecia

12. jacbar15
    November 17, 2015 at 5:48 pm (2 years ago)

Dear HFNK group,
    I predict that they will see Ned Kelly at the Kelly’s house and will become friends with him and take the photo but not tell the police about it.
    From Jack (;

13. jaspic15
    November 18, 2015 at 4:32 pm (2 years ago)

Session 3,
    I predict that Ellen and Jamie will meet the Kellys and Ellen will take photographs of them then sell them

14. louvan15
    November 18, 2015 at 6:30 pm (2 years ago)

To Ned Kelly group,
    I’m really enjoying this book so far! I predict that Jamie and Ellen will go on with their plan to take photos of the Kelly’s. But I also think that Mr Turner will go with them too. When they do find the Kelly’s, they become famous and get their fortune that they always wanted. But Detective Ward wants revenge because they stole the show, and he didn’t get to do anything.
    Form Louise.

15. NickNick
    November 18, 2015 at 6:35 pm (2 years ago)

Dear group
    I predict that they Kelly family will reply back and they will agree to let there picture taken. I also think that Jamie will start asking questions about their brothers because he what’s to know as much as possible about the Kelly gang
    From Nick

16. Ella
    November 19, 2015 at 8:08 am (2 years ago)

Hi Ned Kelly group,
    I think that Ned Kelly and his gang will come now because Jamie got in touch with his family

17. louvan15
    November 22, 2015 at 1:05 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Ned Kelly group,
    I predict that Ned Kelly knows that Jamie and Ellen have found his family. So when Jamie and Elen are back in Melbourne, they mysteriously follow them to know why they had got in touch with his family. I also think that Mr Turner can’t be trusted, and that he has something to do with the Kelly’s.
    From Louise.

18. alecol15
    November 22, 2015 at 1:21 pm (2 years ago)

Hi group,
    I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!
    I predict that Jamie and Ellen will stay at the Kelly’s homestead with the sisters and cousins. I think they will be friends with Ned Kelly and the gang and they will go on an adventure maybe with them.
    From Aleecia

19. jacbar15
    November 22, 2015 at 6:03 pm (2 years ago)

Hi HTFNK group,
    I predict that Mr cook (Dan Kelly) will come back soon and that Jamie might want to join Mr Thomson (Ned Kelly) and the Kelly gang and so does Ellen after a few arguments.
    From Jack 😉

20. jaspic15
    November 22, 2015 at 7:08 pm (2 years ago)

Session 4,
    I predict that Ned will let Ellen take there portraits.
    From Jason

21. alecol15
    November 25, 2015 at 6:38 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Group!
    I predict that the boy Jamie is working with, (Sam) and Ellen will get married because they are both the same age??? I predict Joe Byrne will maybe get shot by either The Kelly Gang or the police because he shot Aaron Sherritt and killed him? I found it really depressing when Aaron got shot because he got shot in front of his pregnant wife and her mother.
    From Aleecia

22. louvan15
    November 25, 2015 at 6:41 pm (2 years ago)

To Ned Kelly group,
    I still don’t trust Mr Turner. I predict that Mr Turner will get caught because he didn’t tell anyone about the photo of Ned Kelly. Also, then Mr Turner blames it on Jamie and Ellen, so they get caught as well. Later, Ned Kelly himself comes to rescue them and tells the truth about all the things he has done in the past.
    From Louise.

23. jacbar15
    November 28, 2015 at 9:06 am (2 years ago)

Dear Ned Kelly group,
    I predict that Ned Kelly will met Ellen and Jamie and that Joe might betray them and that only Joe killed Aoran sherrit and the others did not.
    From Jack (;

24. Ella
    November 30, 2015 at 8:01 am (2 years ago)

Dear Ned Kelly group,
    I think that the shops will stat selling photos.
    from Ella

25. louvan15
    December 1, 2015 at 5:23 pm (2 years ago)

To Ned Kelly group,
    I think that Mr Turner is in trouble because he hasn’t done anything with the photo yet. I also think that Ned Kelly somehow found out about the photo with Mr Turner, and he tries to stop him from showing the photo to the world. Jamie and Ellen find out about this and go to find Mr Turner.
    From Louise.

26. alecol15
    December 2, 2015 at 5:39 pm (2 years ago)

Hey group,
    OMG! So much has happened in this session. I predict that Ned Kelly will unfortunately be killed and maybe he might see Ellen and Jamie again before he does.
    P.S. I told you that Sam and Ellen would get married!!!
    From Aleecia

27. jacbar15
    December 2, 2015 at 5:59 pm (2 years ago)

Dear Ned Kelly group,
    I predict Mr turner was killed by a crime boss or something like that.
    From Jack

28. Ella
    December 3, 2015 at 7:54 am (2 years ago)

Hi group,
    Today I predict that seems Ned Kelly is going to beach worth he will do something naughty and kill someone and sam will get a photo seems he’s going with the reporter and also the reporter will get it on camera
    From ella