Rocketship of Dreams

large_9781862915596Book: Rocketship of Dreams

Group Members: Lily-Jade, Hayden, Liam D., Caity, Kevin & Connor

Use this page as a place to write your predictions. It is also a place where you can discuss your book and ask your group members questions that you may have. Enjoy 🙂

24 Comments on Rocketship of Dreams

1. Kevin
    November 10, 2015 at 5:40 pm (2 years ago)

Dear group members,
    I predict that will sell the shop in the next part of the book that we are going to read. As it said there was a ” For Lease” sign and a Closing Down Sale sign. Also Tom’s dad might put away hi bright red rocket ship and don’t use it. Tom might not to lots of birthday parties because the shop is no longer existing.
    From Kevin

2. liadia15
    November 10, 2015 at 6:56 pm (2 years ago)

To Rocket ship of dreams group
    I think dad will still find hope. He will go into the garage and make the rocket ship ride into the rocket ship of dreams.
    From Liam D

3. lilgra15
    November 11, 2015 at 4:24 pm (2 years ago)

Dear rocket ship of dreams
    I think that they are going to lose the shop but then they find out a way to get enough money to get the shop back

From lily

4. haybri15
    November 11, 2015 at 7:48 pm (2 years ago)

Dear rocketship of dreams group,
    I think that the dad might redo the shop and put the space ship near the front of the shop and make it the star attraction and I also think that the mum’s book is going to be published and the family is going to make a lot of money from the book.

5. Caitlyn
    November 12, 2015 at 8:04 am (2 years ago)

Dear rocket ship of dreams group,
    I’m really injoying this book so far! My predictions for the Next part of the book are, that the dad will end up selling the store and find a really job. The rocket ship will have somthingh to do with the rest of the book like maybe the rocket ship grants there dreams. The mum will also end up geting her book done and the bills will be payed.

6. Caitlyn
    November 15, 2015 at 9:51 am (2 years ago)

Dear Rocket ship of dreams group,
    My production for the next part of the book is that cissi is going on her honeymoon and they are going to get married. Also the dad will find a new job and maybe leane will also find a new job to just to help out?

From caity

7. Liam D
    November 15, 2015 at 4:34 pm (2 years ago)

To rocket ship of dreams group
    Auntie cissie find a man that won’t care about her massive nostrils and dad will work on the rocket ship and he will get a new job.
    From Liam D

8. Kevin
    November 15, 2015 at 8:57 pm (2 years ago)

To group,
    I predict that Ernie Potts and Aunt Cissie will plan on a marriage date. I predict that because as it said on the last page that Aunt Cissie will marry Ernie Potts. After a think through the rocket ship. Also Tom’s family and other guests will com to the marriage. That is all I predict.

9. Caitlyn
    November 17, 2015 at 7:52 pm (2 years ago)

Dear group,
    I think that dad will get a new job and mum will publish her new book and dad will get the money to re-open the store and mum will help out and start another book agin.
    From Caitlyn

10. lilgra15
    November 18, 2015 at 4:33 pm (2 years ago)

Dear group
    I think that the rocket ship will start it self up and then fly away and come back with a clue for something I think this because nothing has really happened with the Rocket ship so I think this is what is going to happen with it

From lily

11. Liam D
    November 18, 2015 at 6:19 pm (2 years ago)

To rocket ship of dreams group
    I think dad will just go back to ding the alien shop. Mums book will be published and she will get a lot of money.
    From Liam D

12. Kevin
    November 19, 2015 at 8:13 am (2 years ago)

To group,
    I predict this time that dad might find another job and might have success with it. That is because dad had lost his job and he really wants to find another one.
    From Kevin

13. lilgra15
    November 19, 2015 at 2:34 pm (2 years ago)

Dear group
    I thought ni that all the things that he said was wrong when he was in the rocket ship is going to get better and he’s going to be tall like he wanted

From Lily

14. Connor
    November 19, 2015 at 2:35 pm (2 years ago)

Dear Rocket Ship Of Dreams Group
    I predict that dad will try another job like working at the post office or a fireman/police.
    From Connor

15. liadia15
    November 22, 2015 at 5:40 pm (2 years ago)

To group members
    I think dad will sell the alien toy shop. Dad will start a whole new bisness with the money mum earned.
    From Liam D

16. Kevin
    November 23, 2015 at 8:22 am (2 years ago)

To group,
    I predict that dad will stay on this job and have really good success with his job at the real estate office. That because it is the second job and most people will ha pave success with their second job.

17. lilgra15
    November 25, 2015 at 4:14 pm (2 years ago)

dear group
    i thiink thatt i agree with kevin

from lily

18. liadia15
    November 29, 2015 at 7:29 pm (2 years ago)

To rocket ship of dreams group
    I think dad will stick to his job and do great with it and I think mum will write a whole series of her books.
    From Liam D

19. Kevin
    November 30, 2015 at 8:14 am (2 years ago)

Dear groups members,
    I predict that dad might be happy about the book that mum wrote for her publisher. Also that they might have a big argue about the book.
    From Kevin

20. lilgra15
    November 30, 2015 at 12:33 pm (2 years ago)

Comment

21. lilgra15
    November 30, 2015 at 12:37 pm (2 years ago)

Dear group
    I think that dad will have a ride in the rocket ship to see what there talking about but they won’t show up for him and he won’t believe them and every one gets confused because they don’t know what’s happening and that Leanne will let there mum publish the book and every one will read it and they’ll get teased and they won’t care so then they become popular and Leanne gates good mascara and Kate and Tom will be boy friend and girl friend and that dad will open the toy shop back up

From Lily-jade

22. Caitlyn
    December 2, 2015 at 4:48 pm (2 years ago)

Dear rocket ship of dreams book,
    I think that they will, re open the store in the last part. Also that they will figer out what has happened to the rocketship. Also they will have a bit of monet left over still after they buy the store back.
    From caity

23. Name*
    December 2, 2015 at 9:27 pm (2 years ago)

Dear group,
    I predict that everything will turn out pretty well and dad might get his shop back again.

From Kevin

24. haybri15
    December 3, 2015 at 8:48 am (2 years ago)

Dear rocket ship of dreams group
    I protect that they will get the shop back with all the money that the mum gets because of her novels