Watch the BtN video and post a quality comment with the answers to the questions below .
1. The teams debating in the BtN story were competing in the…
2. In your own words, describe what a debate is.
3. How many speakers are there on each debating team?
4. How long did the students get to prepare their argument?
5. How can you make a good argument?
6. Who won the debate?
7. What advice do the students give about debating?
8. How does debating help students with their school work?
9. How can it help with different jobs?
10. What was surprising about this story?