Getting excited for…

Check out the ‘G5 camp’ page for more details of the disco, dress up dinner, dates, clothing etc.

What are you looking forward to most about Grade 5 camp?

Any suggestions to you classmates for what to dress up as? Remember it needs to start with M.

10 Comments on Getting excited for…

1. Erin
    May 12, 2015 at 4:32 pm (3 years ago)

Dear Miss may,
    1. I’m looking forward to ab sailing because I have never done it before.
    2. Some suggestions minon,movie star and Mario
    From Erin

2. Lilli
    May 13, 2015 at 7:38 pm (3 years ago)

Hi Miss May!
    Lilli here. Just wondering how do we tell you if we want to do red faces. because myself and a few other girls would like to be included in the event. and one more do we get time to get out of our clothes after red faces and get into our costumes ??
    Thanks Lilli

3. Sarah
    May 15, 2015 at 9:10 am (3 years ago)

Hi Ms May, for red faces I will like to do a magic show.
    I have been practicing for a long time and wondering when the tryouts are.
    I bought in a few trickster today on Friday the 15 of May.

Sarah

4. jaidyn
    May 15, 2015 at 9:11 am (3 years ago)

The best thing i am looking for in camp is the dress up night i am dress up as a villein dont tell everyone

from jaidyn

5. Ella
    May 19, 2015 at 7:09 pm (3 years ago)

I am looking forward to the dress up dinner, disco and finding out the cabins! I am dressing up as a mime, Eden and I are going as twin mimes! Anyone from 5M can dress up as Micheal Jackson, Magical person, Man, Meghan Trainer or Little Miss Muffet, that’s all I can think of?
    From Ella

6. Eden
    May 21, 2015 at 9:02 pm (3 years ago)

I am really looking forward to camp. Our first five night camp it is going to be great!!!
    I am really looking forward to doing absailing because I have never done it before and the costume night because I would love to see what everyone is going to wear.
    Some suggestions are a minion or Mario.
    Looking forward to camp!!
    From Eden.

7. Aleecia
    May 30, 2015 at 9:15 am (2 years ago)

Hi Miss May,
    Just a question for camp. I’m packing my bags today and going shopping and I was looking at the clothing list to see if there was anything else we needed to get and I wasn’t sure about one item. In the ‘shoes’ area it says a solid pair of shoes. What does that mean? I thought it meant a pair of sneakers, but it also has that seperatly on the page.
    Thanks

• Miss May
      May 30, 2015 at 9:21 am (2 years ago)

Hi Aleecia,
      Thanks for your comment. You are right – by ‘solid’ shoes, I’d pack comfy walking shoes such as runners or sneakers. The ones you wear to school would be perfect. If you’ve got two pairs I’d pack both, just in case one pair gets wet.
      See you Monday morning!
      Miss May 🙂

• Aleecia
        May 31, 2015 at 12:16 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks for confirming that for me. Have a nice weekend.

8. Aleecia
    May 31, 2015 at 12:19 pm (2 years ago)

Sorry just another question for camp. What night is the fancy dress night and what night is the disco? Thank you.