What went well?

Happy-1 https://www.google.com.au/search?q=happy&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X%5B/caption%5D
Think about your week this week and ask yourself – what went well? It could be anything from a maths session to interschool sports to handing your homework in on time to playing with someone new out in the playground. So what went well for you this week?

10 Comments on What went well?

1. Theodora
    May 1, 2015 at 2:51 pm (2 years ago)

To Miss. May,
    The thing went very well this week is softball rockets won there first match this season!
    From Theo

2. Liam D
    May 1, 2015 at 2:55 pm (2 years ago)

To Miss May
    I have in joyed interschool sports this term. I play footy rockets my first game we lost but we played really good. The thing is we had fun.
    From Liam D

3. Deakin
    May 1, 2015 at 2:55 pm (2 years ago)

One thing I think went well, was, I was able to play with my friends
    Kind regards, Deakin

4. Louise
    May 1, 2015 at 2:56 pm (2 years ago)

This week I have really enjoyed Interschool sport. When I was playing netball, I shot most of the goals for my team. I thought we played really well.
    From Louise.

5. Eden
    May 1, 2015 at 2:58 pm (2 years ago)

Something that went well this week was play my first game of netball for inter- school sport. I really enjoyed it because I got to play with a new team, even though we lost it was a great game. Another thing that went well was playing hide and seek with my friends at snack and lunch time. It is really fun because I am playing with friends that I don’t normally play with. I have had so much fun this week.
    From Eden.

6. Ben M
    May 1, 2015 at 2:59 pm (2 years ago)

Dear miss
    The thing I have really enjoyed this week was inter school sport (footy) and we won by 106 points. Doing the reading groups and maths and hanging out with my friends.
    From Ben M

7. Marcus
    May 1, 2015 at 3:01 pm (2 years ago)

I won my first Match and I got my 1st home run
    From Marcus

8. Aleecia
    May 1, 2015 at 5:29 pm (2 years ago)

Something that went well for me today was inter school sport. I’m in the softball Rockets and we versed Laurimer B. It was a great game, we won 8-14. I am the captain this week. I am very excited to do my first sports report next Wednesday.

9. Name*
    May 1, 2015 at 5:41 pm (2 years ago)

The tnings that I have enjoyed this week are, reading rotations,maths rotations,cleaning for you today and inter school sport today. Even though we didn’t win we still had fun.
    From Alexie.

10. Eloise
    May 5, 2015 at 5:47 pm (2 years ago)

The thing that went well was inter school sport on Friday all the girls played really well even though both teams lost by one point. You were a FANTASTIC coach and umpire! I really enjoyed myself.
    From Eloise