Watch the video below and then answer the questions as a quality comment to this post. If you get time, explore the ‘Related Information’ section next to the video on the BtN website.http://www.abc.net.au/btn/story/s3619584.htm%5B/caption%5D
1. According to the report, the number of kids who won’t know how to swim by the time they leave primary school is…
2. What does the Royal Lifesaving Society want to do to tackle the problem?
3. What do supporters of their idea say?
4. What are some disadvantages of their idea?
5. What do you do to stay safe when swimming?
6. What are some ways people can keep themselves safe in the water?