What fun we are having!

During our Linking to Thinking unit, students in Grade 5 have been participating Survivor! They have been really enjoying all of the activities…from Shooting Hoops to the Memory Challenge to Guessing Movie Theme songs! It has been so great to see everyone in 5M getting along well with each other and giving each activity their all. Can’t wait for the whole year level challenge on Friday afternoon!

What has been your favourite Survivor challenge?

What new skills have you learnt through participating in Survivor?

If you had to pick one more challenge to add, what would it be? Why?

10 Comments on What fun we are having!

1. Theodora
    February 12, 2015 at 6:30 pm (3 years ago)

1. The video was about helping kids understand how to use social media properly. Also to make less people get cyber bullied.
    2. The website that has recently launched the campaign is Facebook.
    3. It means getting bullied over social media Twitter.
    4. You can’t see there face so you don’t know who your talking too.
    5. If you don’t know who your talking to you may be talking behind someone’s back.
    6. Trolling is when you want to say something bad and you know it will hurt them.
    7. They can block them so they can’t message you and take a screenshot of the page and show it to your parent or your teacher.
    8. You can just simply message them what you want to say like “how was your holiday?”
    9. It made me feel like I now know a lot more about Cyber Safety.
    10. How sad people get when say mean things about them.

From Theodora

2. Aleecia
    February 12, 2015 at 7:36 pm (3 years ago)

I have had a lot of fun doing the survivor challenges and can’t wait for the last one. My team name was the High-5 Survivors.

3. Lauren
    February 13, 2015 at 11:37 am (3 years ago)

My favourite survivor challege was the shooting challenge.
    I learnt how to work with new people.
    I would do a challenge where you do a running race
    From Lauren

4. Alexie
    February 13, 2015 at 11:38 am (3 years ago)

My favourite survivor challenge is probably the making the tower out of newspaper. That be a good sport and never give up. Well probably the Basketball one because I really liked the teamwork and how everybody was participating really well. From Alexie.

5. Jason
    February 13, 2015 at 11:41 am (3 years ago)

My favourite suviver challenge was the basketball challenge.
    The new skills that I learnt were that I am better at Building because of the newspaper tower challenge.
    If I could make a new suviver challenge I would make a maths challenge because there was no maths challenge.

6. Ben H
    February 13, 2015 at 11:44 am (3 years ago)

My favourite challenge was the basketball because in 3:00 you have to score the most points you can From Ben H

7. Will
    February 13, 2015 at 11:45 am (3 years ago)

My favourite survivor challenge was shooting hoops I learnt a lot about teamwork if I could choose another challenge would be dodgeball.
    From Will

8. Caitlyn
    February 14, 2015 at 8:39 am (3 years ago)

My favortie change so far has been the basketball one wher we had work as a team.
    The skills that I have learnt would be how to make a Papper plan and working as a team really well and often.

From caitlyn

9. Erin
    February 15, 2015 at 5:56 pm (3 years ago)

To miss may,
    My favourite survivor challenge was making the team flag I had so much fun and my team the hi 5 survivors won and if I could choose a challenge it will be a drawing contest

10. Eden
    February 15, 2015 at 8:59 pm (3 years ago)

I have had so much fun doing the surviver challenges and my favourite challenge was properly making the tower out of newspapers. I also like the last one with all the grade five, the paper plane challenge.
    The skills that I learnt was how to cooperate with others and work as a team.
    If I could make another surviver challenge it would be something to do with running like a running race or a relay.
    My surviver tribe name was #Apollo Survivers.
    From Eden.